Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Our Love Song

I fell in love with my husband because of his beautiful voice. He was a band vocalist and the first time I saw him was in a performance and he was singing rock songs. I was not an avid rock song fan but hearing him sing songs from this genre made me appreciate the kind of music I hated so much. He had this cool voice and I fell in love with him more when he smiled and approached me. My heart started to melt when he started talking to me since his speaking voice was as romantic as his singing voice. Being a bad singer myself, it was a good thing that I found someone who doesn't have to hide in the showers to be able to sing. He is also one romantic fellow as he always serenades me and dedicates his songs to me like professing his love for me for the whole world to know. Like most relationships, what we had was not always good. We would also have bad times and the fights that we had were sometimes worse than most couples, but of course we still try to patch things up like ot her couples as well. We would have different songs for different times. From "I don't love you anymore" by Lea Salonga during our first breakup to the song "Never Gonna Let You Go" by Sergio Mendez, we had different songs at different moments and it was fascinating to know how these songs were able to describe what we feel inside without having to say the words. I remembered our wedding day 5 years ago at the Guthrie Castle for it was the most memorable day of my life! I had the surprise of my life when unlike other couples who got married and had the traditional "Here Comes the Bride" or "Wedding March" during the processional, my husband serenaded me with the song "I don't wanna miss a thing" by Aerosmith and during the wedding reception, I and his friends were all surprised when he sang "Grow old with you by Adam Sandler for the movie the Wedding Singer. Guthrie Castle also provided us with the best orchestra and the best singer, Bob Dunsire whose voice was so wonderful of course, next to my husband. The music that they played ranged from the ones where couples can dance close together to the kind that kept the party alive the whole night. My husband's songs for me and the Guthrie Castle are like the both of us a perfect match!





Automatic blog by iAutoblog

No comments:

Post a Comment