Friday, July 26, 2013

Divorce Lawyer Q&A

MoreDivorce Lawyerquestions please visit : LawyerFreeFAQ.com

Can I procure a divorce beside children minus a advocate within Illinois ?
Yes, you can. I did it with 3 children. I didn't have the money, so I call legal aid. They let me pick my atty. and they rewarded for it. But to answer your question, yes, divorces on line. You overrun out the paper work, who gets what,turn...

Can I procure a lawyer backing from IL for a Pa divorce?
I was with my wife for 16 years and as of 2007 sept. we own not lived together we lived in Pa at the time. But at the time things went to hell she freshly asked me to leave and the business we had closed due to nouns. I...

Can I record for a divorce minus a lawyer's back?
I would like to file for a divorce on my own. It's uncontested, no children involved, and no property distribution. Is it essential for me to get a lawyer or can I do this on my own? I purely need a plain ole simple divorce. Yes, you can catch a do -it-yourself...

Can I register a court instruct (divorce) from Zimbabwe within the UK myself or do I enjoy to find a legal representative to do this?
I have two court orders from Zimbabwe on the subject of our divorce, the first from the High Court and the second from the Supreme Court. Part of the judgment gave me and the children say-so...

Can I report for divorce lacking a attorney?
We have nothing to split. We own no payments of any kind to work out. The only entry is child support and visitation. Can I ask for alimony while I am still enrolled as a fulltime student? I want the divorce is there a route that it can be done without a lawyer?...

Can i respond to divorce papers in need a advocate and will that count as responding?
My husband is filing for divorce from NY where he have been residing for little over one year. NY states that a person must hold been married in t he state, lived within the state together, reason for divorce occured in the state or the file...

Can I sue my attorney for my overturned divorce?
My divorce was finalised in New York Supreme court Feb. 2006 after a long drawn out box with my ex. One year later very soon it's overturned by another judge thru my ex's appeal because he NEVER SIGNED THE ORIGINAL SEPARATION AGREEMENT. I'm legally married again to him again, and this is...
Can i switch lawyer contained by the middle of my divorce?
i dont know if my lawyer is doing such a great job...im attitude a little insecure. my ex is pushing the limits beside me. He has already had his wages garnish (for spousal support) and is now witholding some of our other rental income (that we were sharing)for himself. Hewont...

Can I use a paralegal contained by place of a advocate for a divorce? I really call for suggestion please!!?
i need help!! I don't own thousands of dollars to spend for on a lawyer... can the paralegal help me attain a divorce? My ex wont sign the papers and need to take it to someone contained by the legal aspect....

Can I variation my legal representative within the middle of a divorce armour?
I went to the legal aide department and got a lawyer free of charge. He typed up some divorce papers and file them, then tried to send it to my husband ov er 2 months ago. He wasn't competent to find him, so it seems like he only gave...

Can i win divorce near out going to attorney we are surrounded by ny state we are couple and we both wanna go and get divorce?
sure can, shift to any Staples or Office supply store and purchase the documents. Fill them out with your husband and file them. Yes, if it is uncontested it is easy to fill the mandatory...

Can jag (military lawyers) represent me or my husband within a divorce audible range?
Depends either you are in military court or civil court. For a divorce audible range, no. JAG does not represent service members during a divorce. All they will do is provide legal support, and assistance with the divorce documents. You will need a civilian advocate if you're...

Can jag officer (military lawyers) draw up the broadsheet work for a divorce?
The military is at a 75% divorce rate. No offense but, JAG being a military representative to any one else in the military would they aid the cause "not" in their favor? I'm sorry but, I dream up not. No. JAG officers can only support you, but cannot...

Can JAG support me find a divorce advocate surrounded by my home of transcript?
i'm researching divorce lawyers, but have no recommendation and no friends who have used a divorce lawyer. No, they are military lawyers. They do not serve you with civil situations that do not concern the military...sorry No. But the local bar association contained by your home of...

Can JAG sustain me find a divorce advocate surrounded by my home of journal?
i'm researching divorce lawyers, but have no recommendation and no friends who have used a divorce lawyer. Research yourself on findlaw.com for a local advocate in state of the marriage or the JAG should be capable of recommend one. For researching yourself go to: h ttp://www.findlaw.com have Lawyer...

Can me and my husband receive JUST ONE divorce advocate?
We both want the same thing and both agree to the lingo, we just want to make sure it is done correctly and properly legally. Or do we not need a divorce advocate in this case at adjectives? BTW how much would it cost to get a lawyer? You'll reclaim alot...

Can me and my soon to be ex-wife database for divorce minus a advocate?
Can me and my soon to be ex-wife file for divorce without a attorney if we are on good terms we in recent times don't really love each other anymore and don't want to live unhappy the rest of our lives, but we both agreed we love...

Can my divorce advocate force my ex-husband to provide her a copy of his prenuptial agreement near his present ?
wife? He is trying to prove to court that he should not give any Support money, because he owes too much money to his credit cards and owns nothing and is really poor. Of course, as usual, he is lying. I...

Can my divorce attorney force my ex-husband to provide her a copy of his prenuptial agreement near his unmarked wife?
He wants to pay with the sole purpose very little support money and is hiding all his assets and trying to prove to the court that he is extremely poor. He has disclosed all of his assets surrounded by his prenuptial...

Can my divorce judgement be dismissed because her attorney refuse to draft the Decree?
It has been almost three months since the acumen was issued and now within is a dismissal date in place for the case! Her attorney has not submitted the decree or asked th court to instruct her further on the drafting of the taste. What can I...

Can my ex's advocate serve divorce mind to me via Email?
My ex- is filing for separation & divorce.Instead of mailing pape rwork for 1st time to an address provided, the details came to my personal email? Is this within the official profession guidelines in Ontario? It is my understanding it has to be placed within your hands Divorce is the most...

Can my husband fire his attorney earlier our divorce if final?
i need to know if my husband can drop his lawyer I would love to know that answer. I want my husband to get rid of his lawyer and be at odds fair. so ill be checking backbone in. thanks for asking Sure he can...he can get another legal representative...





Automatic blog by iAutoblog

No comments:

Post a Comment