Monday, June 30, 2014

Mini Fridge – Essential - Home - Home Accessories

This morning I was sitting in my garden and going through the News Paper and having a cup of coffee. I heard some one at the entrance calling me. I turned right and saw Henry my next door neighbor standing. I wished him good morning and asked him to join me. I offered him a cup of coffee. Henry is a very good Guitarist. He plays Acoustic Electric Guitar. He has a music school and is well known in music circle. I attended his marriage reception in Jun 2009. He is married to Sandy. They are blessed with a son Jan this year.

He was looking a bit worried. I thought he wants to discuss some thing so I asked him for purpose of his visit. With out any hesitation he informed me that his wife does not have a sound sleep at night. The baby is to be fed twice every night. So Sandy has to get up every night twice and go to kitchen to bring milk from fridge. It takes long for her to get back to sleep after every feed. The milk cannot be kept at bed side because it gets warm within three to four hours.

I advised him that walking to and fro to kitchen disturbs the sleep. So if you have a refrigerator in your bed room then she will not have to walk to kitchen. No I don't mean a conventional refrigerator for your bed room in stead small one will serve the purpose for keeping the feeding bottle cool. You can also use it for cooling beer in that. One of my colleague Brody has recently bought one Haier Mini Fridge to serve the same need in his house and the result was now his wife does not have a disturbed sleep as she does not have to walk to fetch the milk for the baby. He told he saw many other brand like Danby, Magic Chef etc are available. He found these all in Google search.

Henry was very pleased with my suggestion and informed that he will immediately discuss about this with wife and choose a model from net that will shoot dcor of the room. He thanked me and went with a smiling face. I too was very happy because I could help my neighbor by sharing the information that I got from my colleague Brody. I am further interested to know if buys one of the specimen mentioned above. I will be asking him next week.





Automatic blog by iAutoblog

No comments:

Post a Comment